WHERE WE ARE
With more than 60 years of experience and exellence in Aluminum Casting, KOSEI was founded in 1950 in Nagoya, JAPAN. As time passed by with a fast paced technology that surrounds us, we also diversified our technology that made us a specialist in production and sales of aluminum wheels,
automotive and motorcycle parts, and assorted machine parts that brought us into International Industry. We are now globally operating in these countries: Japan, China, USA, Europe, Thailand, India and Philippines.
A key contribute to the development of the manufacturing industry in Saudi Arabia is being explored by a joint venture between Abdul Latif Jameel and Japanese company Kosei Aluminum
New Delhi: Auto component maker Minda Industries today said it has formed a joint venture (JV) with Japan’s Kosei Group to manufacturing moulds for alloy wheels. The proposed name for the JV company is Kosei Minda Mould Pvt Ltd, in which Minda would hold 49.9 per cent equity while Kosei Group would hold the rest 50.1 per cent. The JV…